Stay up-to-date with important company announcements and press releases. Our current news is posted here. To see older posts, please visit our News Archives.
View News Archives
- Estes Express Lines Announces Increased California Compliance Surcharge
12/06/17 Richmond, VA.For more than 85 years, Estes has been committed to providing customers with reliable, superior service at a fair price. Our ongoing practice of fiscal responsibility has helped us achieve this goal and has ensured that we can continue to serve for many years to come.
- Estes Completes Fourth Solar-Power System Installation
06/16/17 West Middlesex, PA.On June 6, Estes Express Lines officially completed the fourth solar-power system installation within its nationwide terminal network with a ribbon-cutting ceremony held in West Middlesex, PA.
- Estes Express Lines Announces 2017 General Rate Increase
06/12/17 Richmond, VA.Our most important goal at Estes is to provide our customers with reliable, timely transportation services and information.
- Estes Honored with Echo Global Logistics’ 2016 National LTL Carrier of the Year Award
05/09/17 Richmond, VA.Chicago-based Echo Global Logistics has named Estes its National LTL Carrier of the Year for 2016.
- Estes Establishes Direct Service to and from Canada
04/04/17 Richmond, VA.Estes Express Lines is converting its Canada service to a direct model, allowing the company to pick up and deliver Canada shipments on its own freight bill.
- Estes Receives Two Carrier of the Year Awards from The Home Depot
03/22/17 Richmond, VA. Estes Express Lines has been recognized by The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, as its LTL Carrier of the Year. In addition, Estes’ Level2 Logistics division was named the company’s Carrier of the Year in the Store Delivery category.
- Estes Launches Human Trafficking Awareness Campaign
02/14/17 Richmond, VA. Estes Express Lines has teamed up with the organization Truckers Against Trafficking to fight human trafficking, a form of modern-day slavery found across our nation.
- Estes Named Unishippers 2016 LTL Platinum Partner of the Year
02/08/17 Richmond, VA. Estes received the Unishippers Global Logistics 2016 LTL Platinum Partner of the Year Award at Unishippers’ annual company convention in January. Unishippers is a leading provider of third party logistics services to over 50,000 small and medium-sized businesses through a network of nearly 300 franchise locations and affiliate outlets.